At senSI we also offer services for professionals and Parent / Carers
At SenSI we offer training for professionals, parents and carers.
There are different options for training run by SenSI.
- An on-line training platform accessed here sensitreatment.thinkific.com
Online courses are available on topics including:
- Virtual training courses – on the above or other topics as requested. These can be requested and tailored for bespoke and relevant application to different individuals, situations or environments
- School – Inset or twilight training
- Early years settings
- Foster carer training
- Training to adoptive parents
- Children’s homes
- Mental Health First Aid. This Youth Mental Health First Aid Course Training is currently not available due to Covid-19 however will be delivered when it is safe to do so.
- Conference speaking or workshops
Individual and group supervision
We can support individuals with specific cases, sensory integration cases or other. We can also travel to your workplace should this be required.
We can also offer supervision for other Occupational Therapy colleagues.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information